What is an RF Division?
The Rebel Federation is called a “Federation” for a reason. Federations are typically a form of government made up of other smaller self-governing bodies. In our context, we’re an organization with smaller divisions that have internal autonomy, where they have come together to form a single community through teamwork, networking, and cooperation. Our Divisions form different parts of the Rebel Federation who play similar games or share common interests, and are organized by holding weekly group events and practices.
Unlike RF Teams, Divisions typically have a player base of 25+ active members, and need at least that many to get started.
Current RF Division List [Last Updated 10 September 2021]:
- CLUB PENGUIN Division (Rebel Penguin Federation) [Class A – 12,500+ members]
- CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE Division [Class A – 1,500+ members]
- DISNEY Division (Rebels in Neverland) [Class A – 1,000+ members]
- Website (Coming Soon!) | Discord
- MUSIC Division (Jam Session) [Class A – 1,000+ members]
- ARCADE Division (Rebels Arcade Ultimate) [Class B – 800+ members]
- SUPERHERO Division (Rebels Unite) [Class C – 400+ members]
- LITERATURE Division [Class C – 350+ members]
- ART Division (Blank Canvas) [Class C – 300+ members]
- HEALTH Division (Vibe Station) [Class C – 120+ members]
- STAR WARS Division [Class C – 100+ members]
- TTRPG Division (Arcane Secret Society) [Class C – 100+ members]
- ANIME Division [Class D – 150+ members]
- APEX LEGENDS Division [Class D – 120+ members]
- POKEMON Division (PokéRebels) [Class D – 100+ members]
- WEBKINZ Division (Rebel Webkinz Federation) [Class D – 70+ members]
- ENVIRONMENT Division (RF – The Grove)[Class D – 50+ members]
In the past few years, the Rebel Federation has had roughly a dozen or so divisions, coming and going, trying out different games and interests together. Not all divisions stay active forever, but just as many new ones are being organized by RF members across the community.
Divisions are free to build and use an organization structure that works best for them. Divisions often have their own rank structure. In the broader RF community, Divisions are lead by Division Leaders, which is a community rank above RF Member. These Division Leaders are usually the RF Members who start the Division or were elected by the Division’s leadership to serve that position. They are responsible for exactly what the name describes, leading the division and making sure it’s active for members involved. It’s a community leadership opportunity. Successful Division Leaders often go on to become RF Administrators and lifetime members of the Rebel Federation.
Divisions, when they start, are given a channel on the Hub Discord to help build interest and visibility among RF members. As the division grows, its own Discord is set up, and eventually a blog that can be used to post information and updates.
Divisions who have a Discord also typically own their own Discord, there’s no requirement to give up the keys– we consider RF a community effort. Hub Command supports Division Discords through maintenance, role set up, graphics set up, and bot setup– we even have our own bots that can be configured to help!
Division Types and Hub Command Support
As an RF Division grows, so does the support from RF’s Hub Command. Divisions that continuously grow and become more popular have Discords set up for them, and then eventually receive a blog on the RF site. For example, Minecraft’s site is Minecraft.RebelFederation.com. Divisions must continuously meet requirements to access higher tiers of support, such as ensuring their community meets our community standards’, is active, and has a responsible leadership team.
|Division Class||Dedicated Discord Icon + Staff Roles||Rebel Bot + Graphics Support||Rebel Cash + Donation Support||Dedicated Website Support|
|A | 1000+ Members||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|B | 500+ Members||✓||✓||✓|
|C | 100+ Members||✓||✓|
|D [NEW] | 10+ Members||✓|
Division Reporting Requirements
Divisions are required to create a monthly report on their activities, submitted by one of the Division Leaders. It’s a simple questionnaire that allows RF’s Hub Command to determine the proper resources that should be allocated to the division, what tier the division is, and also allows a chance for Division Leaders to request further assistance or assets– such as graphics and Twitch channel appearances.
If a Division report is not received soon after the report opens, the Division’s status is reevaluated.
Create a New Division
Are you ready to become a community leader? Let’s be frank, Divisions are hard work. You’re in for it. But it takes a lot to become an RF wide legend, and you already know that. Below is a link that will set you on your path forward to becoming a Division Leader. This application will allow you to apply for Division status, but first, you must meet a few requirements.
- Have at least 100 RF Members who are willing to join, or already have joined your cause.
- Have a 100+ member Discord that meets our Community Standards.
- Have a dedicated leadership team, destined to become Division Leaders.
It’s also suggested that you’re playing a popular game that’s accessible to as many RF members as possible! Don’t have 100 members yet? Maybe you’re better equipped to be an RF Team for now.